Current Government Restrictions for the Central West LGA
The Government has announced the following restrictions as follows:
- from Friday 24 December 2021, wearing a face mask is mandatory whilst visiting in-centre for those over 12 years (other exemptions apply).
- from Monday 27 December 2021, COVID Safe Check-in is required at all retail premises
- there are no restrictions on the number of people allowed at hospitality venues, however indoor density limits of 1 person per 2 square metres applies.
For our centre, tenant customers and shoppers, please note:
- Proof of vaccination is not required by Public Health Order
- No person limit for gyms, hospitality, or personal services (including hairdressers, beauty and nail salons and massage parlours)
- COVID-19 safety plans will be optional for businesses
As a reminder, whilst in-centre please remember to:
- Adhere to hygiene guidelines
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms